OIA is the sovereign wealth fund of the Sultanate of Oman that undertakes the investment of financial surplus forwarded to it in support to government efforts in diversifying income resources and securing returns for future generations. With this in mind, we aspire to recruit promising talents who believe in our ambitious vision to become a primary hub for nurturing specialized business leaders who will yield positive returns to the national economy.
The Fund is constantly working to expand and develop its investment resources base through attracting top talents in all levels, with ample experience in working with top financial institutions and professional private equity companies. Our mission is to be one of the best employers in the region that attract, motivate, develop, and retain top talents
As a sovereign wealth fund, we hold and execute long term investments in diverse asset classes worldwide. This offers you great depth and breadth of opportunities and worldwide exposure to develop your career in global investment and fund management.
OIA is characterized by distinctive work environment and offer competitive benefits including:
- World class career development
- On the job and Off the job training
- Encourage and support further and higher education
- Internship and cross posting opportunities with partner companies
- On the job coaching from talanted professionals with different nationalities
- Potential Secondment to one of our Joint-Ventures around the world
- Competitive rewards, incentives and benefits
OIA aims to be known as the Center of Excellence within Oman by ensuring an excellent environment that allows our employees to thrive, develop, grow and succeed.
As a part of this goal, we have developed a structured career development program for graduates; starting at the administrative level, the program is tailored to provide them with the right tools and skills to develop their competencies to the highest levels of international standards.
We are looking for candidates with an outstanding academic and professional records who can contribute to achieving OIA's future goals.
- Risk Management
- Information Security
- IT Infrastructure - Service Storage
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Networking & Security
The Oman Investment Authority established Nomou program in 2017 for potential fresh graduates. The program aims to train bachelor and master graduates for one year from different business fields such as Information System, Business Management, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, legal and any other related field. Trainees will go through competency assessment in four quarters of the year. The Human Resources Team at OIA has constructed a list of Behavioral Competencies best suitable for OIA to support and to insure development of trainees in their current and future roles.
What do you gain from Nomou Program:
- 1 year working experience in real business environment
- Generate excellent exposure to all business fields
- Strengthening technical and non-technical skills
- Training experience letter from OIA
- Increase chances of employability
Nomou Program Objectives:
- Create excellent on-job training for fresh graduates
- Enhance graduates skills and competencies
- Prepare graduates for future career
Nomou Program Objectives What we require from you:
- Must be holder of Master’s degree or Bachelor’s as a minimum.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is necessary.